|Company: TriMetals Mining Inc.
Symbol: TSX: TMI, US OTCQX: TMIAF
|Presenter: Ralph Fitch, President and CEO
Occasion: Richmond Club Lunch, Toronto
The Company’s approach to business combines the team’s track record of discovery and advancement of large mineral deposits, with key operational and process expertise. Management has extensive experience in global exploration and mining.
Strong financial position*
- $2.3 M in cash (December 31, 2015)
Gold Springs Project: Corporate focus is resource expansion and development of this PEA-stage gold-silver project:
- Located in safe, mining friendly Nevada and Utah
- Very positive PEA (August 12, 2015) yields $137M pre-tax NPV5% and 49.9% pre-tax IRR (“Base Case”)
- Significant and continuous resource increase over last 4 years, resulting in:
- 597,000 oz AuEq (M&I)@0.62 gt AuEq**
- 306,000 oz AuEq (Inferred)@0.46 gt AuEq**
Significant expansion potential as less than 10% of gold target drilled to date
2015 Drilling shows expansion of mineralized zone at the North end of the Jumbo
- Includes 1.5 metre 3.8 oz/t gold drill intercept
Acquired last segment of 8 Km Jumbo trend with acquisition of the historic Etna Mine
Acquired rights to 965 acre feet of water, likely sufficient for 10-15,000 tpd project
*per most recently published financial statements
**Using a Cutoff of 0.2 g/t Au and also see Gold Equivalence calculation on page 21.
For more information, please visit our website at www.trimetalsmining.com.
Denver, Colorado – USA Office
2755 S Locust Street., Suite 117
Denver, Colorado 80222
Telephone: (303) 584-0606
Fax: (303) 758-2063
Vancouver, BC – Canada Office
580 Hornby Street, Suite 880
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B6
Telephone: (604) 639-4523
Fax: (604) 684-0642